Windows Build and Blue

Talk about Windows 10, get help & support, share tips, tricks and useful links.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Windows Build and Blue
CodenStuff
Windows //Build/ 2013 and Windows "Blue"

In a little over a months time Build 2013 will kick off in San Francisco giving developers a first early look at all the latest tech and innovations that will be available from Microsoft over the next 12 months. As Windows 8 will undoubtedly take up a big chunk of the conference I reckon we will see some smaller tablets, new phones and a whole load of new "Metro" features for developers to sink their teeth in to. The Xbox 720 will also undoubtedly be a big feature at Build this year after it is revealed in a special event on 21st of May so it's definitely that time of year again to start getting excited about what's to come.

http://www.buildwindows.com/Announcement

Windows Blue - the update to Windows 8 could also be made available in June so developers have access to the latest features and code discussed at the Build event and can get started developing/updating their app's ready for the updates general release later this year. No final word on when/how it will be made available but I heard in a few places that the update will only be available for download from the Windows Store for those who already have Windows 8...which kind of makes sense when you think about it lol.

So lots to look forward to over the next few weeks and for those who are interested I will post some links to videos etc of these events when they happen..if I can find them lol.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Windows 10 General Discussion”