Microsoft Brings Back The Start Menu

Talk about Windows 10, get help & support, share tips, tricks and useful links.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Microsoft Brings Back The Start Menu
Shim

The freshly unveiled Sculpt Comfort Mouse has a blue, touch-sensitive button on its flank that bears the familiar Windows 8 logo.

Using your thumb, you'll be swiping around on this button to perform various Windows-themed tasks. Swiping up on the strip cycles through open apps, while swiping down shows you all the programs you have opened in a zoomed-out view.

You can press the button too, catapulting you back to the colourful, tile-centric Windows Start Screen.

If the Sculpt Comfort Mouse is more luxurious than you feel your hands deserve, Microsoft is also flogging a cheaper option, dubbed the Sculpt Mobile Mouse. This doesn't have the same touch-sensitive features, but still features a bespoke Windows button, nestled right underneath the scroll wheel.

The Sculpt Comfort Mouse comes out on 19 June for £35, while the Mobile Mouse hits shelves on 29 May for £30.

Microsoft's Start button used to be the epicentre of the Windows world, but the software giant removed it in Windows 8, which launched last year. Rumours suggest that Ballmer and pals are primed to backtrack on that move though, and will reintroduce the convenient launcher in an update.
are you going to buy this ? are you going to get into window 8 after this ?

Source
Find my programs on Softpedia
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think the mouse looks pretty good and I like how you could slide your thumb up/down/over the touch button to switch between apps and the start screen and the price isn't too bad. I'm not going to buy one though because I couldn't bare to be without the mouse I have now...it's just part of me and you can't have it..KEEP AWAY FROM MY MOUSE!! :lol:
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Is there a left-handed person? I'm one to use the mouse with my left hand but it does look cool
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
3aaBrSbeel
Top Poster
Top Poster

You can add a Start Button in Windows 8.

More info at www.stardock.com
Code'n'Stuff Signature Of 3aaBrSbeel
®║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║▌
✔ Verified Official Code'n'Stuff account ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

3aaBrSbeel wrote:

More info at http://www.stardock.com
And I think they're brigning it back anyway the Windows 8.1 update.
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

3aaBrSbeel wrote:

brother there are above 50 softwares released that brings the start menu also stardock start menu is not the best , the best one is IObits . there are even payed softwares .
comathi wrote:
3aaBrSbeel wrote:

And I think they're brigning it back anyway the Windows 8.1 update.
yes they will bring back the start menu and the updateto be on this summer also window 8 will get a new shape or something in shape in windows 8.2 update :) by the way zdnet article says that bringing back the start menu won't help windows 8.

-Shim
benji_19994
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

#shim people cannot judge windows 8 without using it!
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

benji_19994 wrote:
#shim people cannot judge windows 8 without using it!
haha yes i agree :) many say that it's very fast and sometimes sounds like light weight :lol: i saw a video that shows it doesn't take 5 seconds to load windows 8 but have to enable something :?
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Windows 10 General Discussion”