Gift pack arrived today

Talk about Windows 10, get help & support, share tips, tricks and useful links.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Gift pack arrived today
CodenStuff
Windows 8 Elite

As part of your membership in the Windows 8 Elite club you get sent a gift pack and my pack arrived today after the postman spent quite a while trying to ram it through the letter box (I stood and watched it slowly appear through the door :lol: )

Anyway this is what was in the pack for those interested:

* i-WIPEY peel and stick screen cleaner branded with the Windows 8 logo
* An invitation card to the launch party in London on the 26th October
* A green clicker pen with Windows 8 branding
* A rubber tip pencil also with branding on
* A Windows 8 sketch pad

The i-WIPEY is a reusable antibacterial wipe for a phone and I guess your meant to stick it on the back of the phone so you can peel it off and use it when needed..handy if you dont like germs lol. The pen and pencil are pretty nice and lets face it we could all use more pens especially me I keep losing mine some how so they will come in handy.

The biggest part of the pack was the Windows 8 sketch pad from UI Stencils which is an A4 50 sheet double-sided pad that you would use to design and plan out your apps on the printed grid and I'm sure it will come in very handy at some point.

So thats what was in my pack as well as a welcome letter and a list of benefits that you get for being an elite member such as exclusive invites to special events, ways to promote your apps and a chance to meet Steve Ballmer.

I will let you know if anything else gets rammed through my door cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Gift pack arrived today
Shim
cool :) you are luck y to receive them from Microsoft :) are you planning to go for the lunch on 26th october ? it will be awesome you can meet alot windows 8 developers there maybe Microsoft Software Engineers too
Find my programs on Softpedia
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Windows 10 General Discussion”