Make free forums php

9 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
IxPr0GrAm

Make free forums php
IxPr0GrAm
Hello today i have a tutorial for how you can make forums free not much dl at all!
all you need is:
Filezilla:http://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=client
Ftp client that hold prebuilt mysql database you dont even have to dl mysql it is already there when register at byethost.com! http://byethost.com/

This file is hosted off-site.
When you make account at byethost.com they email you stuff login to it then in there oyu make a database name it what oyu wanna name forums then filezilla comes in here you open it take the dl i put the should be the php files you put them in new directory you name your forum! and it will put them all in then you have to open the install form the local host and it sets it all up delete the instlal folder and you have a new phpbb forums just like this and mine only you have to code alot more than oyu think do at your own risk!!!! cooll;
part 1 of 2 in progress!
Last edited by IxPr0GrAm on Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Make free forums php
zachman61
Not a very well typed tutorial at all.
and you don't give any explanation with setting up the forum's MySQL database.
Nailing my feet to the floor is easier than using my own muscles to balance, but you don't see me doing that :)
Napster1488
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Napster1488
Yep,not really helpfull Tut.
And also mysql u have to set up,u just need to have mysql username and password and enter it on installation of phpbb,it creates a database for it automaticilly then.
YouTube Downloader v3.0
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

zachman61
Napster1488 wrote:
And also mysql u have to set up,u just need to have mysql username and password and enter it on installation of phpbb,it creates a database for it automaticilly then.
I mean like he didn't explain how to setup the database on Bytehost.
Nailing my feet to the floor is easier than using my own muscles to balance, but you don't see me doing that :)
IxPr0GrAm

IxPr0GrAm
zachman61 wrote:
Napster1488 wrote:
Man im sorry there isnt much to explain its not hard it can get annoyign and i had little time was in rush sorry
basically you just type name and it sets everythign in data base when you install phpbb with filezilla files and stuff like in there oyur just naming it then when you install and you go to that it gonna be your user.byethost14.com/forum name/index or whatever you called the folder directories on file zilla it is much easier to get with pictures and stuff harder to explain and in rush sorry
IxPr0GrAm

IxPr0GrAm
Ok i am making 2 part video cuz it hard ot explain i know i go kind of fast it just im use to a little more and i am always in hurry im busy and only here little bit anways i use hhypercma 2 but it adds extra tiem and it made like a 7 min video 10 mins so either close or enjoy music and im going to start part 2 also sorry for it not cuttign off at end it just kept going! nerner;
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

zachman61
IxPr0GrAm wrote:
zachman61 wrote:
Napster1488 wrote:
Man im sorry there isnt much to explain its not hard it can get annoyign and i had little time was in rush sorry
basically you just type name and it sets everythign in data base when you install phpbb with filezilla files and stuff like in there oyur just naming it then when you install and you go to that it gonna be your user.byethost14.com/forum name/index or whatever you called the folder directories on file zilla it is much easier to get with pictures and stuff harder to explain and in rush sorry
Oh its not a problem with me. I know how to do that :)
mastercoderbb
Just Registered
Just Registered

mastercoderbb
Does anyone know how to make a downloads .html or .php so like its yoursite.whateveer.com/downloads.php or html????
mandai
Coding God
Coding God

mandai
Are you trying to show a file download dialog when the user goes to those files?
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Help & Support”