3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

Google Image Stream
muttley1968
Hello.

I would like to make a Fan app or rather i am making a fan application.

I would like to Live Stream a section called photos and its just google image search but without all the google shit around it.

Is their any way to do this in HTML Simply.

I did try putting it in a div tag and auto scrolling it to just when pics start but that does not allways work, is anyone able to help me thanks
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: Google Image Stream
mikethedj4
There's no way you'll be able to do this with HTML alone. HTML is just a markup language like XML (HyperText Markup Language) and is not to be used for scripting (but only for marking up your scripts)

I did a simple Google search and I came across this page on Google that clearly mentions their Google Image Search API is deprecated. In which they state, "We encourage you to upgrade to the Custom Search API, which now supports image search."

I also came across this result on Tutorialzine for searching Google via Ajax. I don't know if their using their Custom Search API as I have not personally looked into the code, but it's definitely something to checkout.

You can also have a look on StackOverflow. I have not looked through, but a lot of my questions seemed to already be answered there.
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

Re: Google Image Stream
muttley1968
Thank you i understand you cant only use html i thought you would be able to do it via like html and javascript but thank you for your links i will read through them
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Help & Support”