15 posts Page 1 of 2
Contributors
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

How's It Look?
mikethedj4
http://officialspeed.tk/
On yesterday's live chat someone asked what's going on with my website, and I answered, and if you wanna findout just watch the video above to findout.

Anyway I finally got my site backup with a new web layout, done COMPLETELY in code (only images are Facebook, and Twitter). However I need to see what it looks like in Firefox, Opera, Safari, and IE (Sadly people still use this piece of crap of a browser).

I used CSS3 to make the design of the website, JQuery for the fading effects (CSS3 for some fading as well) and that's it.

It took about 2 hours to code, cause I was having problems getting the radial gradients to work, and look the way I wanted in CSS3.

You can see the web layout here. Take a screenshot, and post it on here, I need to see what it looks like in other browsers.

This is what it's suppose to look like.
weblayout.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by mikethedj4 on Fri May 06, 2011 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Re: How's It Look?
smashapps

The videos in that image do work it just isnt showing in that picture because I used an addon to take the photo.

The browser used was Google Chrome.

I will get back to you in a minute and tell you if it works in Opera and Safari and IE, I do not have Firefox though

and btw nice website :)
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
I gotta fix that right youtube button
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
it seems the same as the dev blog one though
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
In the screenshot it looks like it's more to the right then it's suppose to be, was it directly on the side, like the development blog button???
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Edit: Yes the button was directly on the right like the dev button

I tested the site on the other browsers.

You will be surprised with the results haha here are the images:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
Safari, and Opera should be an easy fix, unfortunately Opera doesn't support radial gradients yet in CSS3.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Yeah I noticed that part it looks best in Safari and Chrome, shame there isnt more people who use it yet though my school even uses Google chrome and firefox
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
How's it look in opera, and safari now???
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Here is an image of the both for you ^.^
15 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Tutorials”