How to compile as single EXE file * Locked

Post your questions regarding programming in Visual Basic 6 in here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
tvs praveen
Top Poster
Top Poster

Hi everyone all of my friends! :!: ,

I`m Tvs Praveen. Now add me then i have one great trouble to me on compiling my projects in VB.NET devil;

I know it, Well now currently i compiled all of my Applications using Build method then we will get it in Bin/Release file path or we can change it in Properties

Its not a problem, Now i wish to make my Application as only a single .EXE file

But when we Build its building with some extra files, BUt in some of your projects you did as single .EXE file

Then when i successfully build my project then i copied it to my another computer, Whenever i open it EXE file it says an error message: "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b). Click on OK to terminate the application."

What should i do?

Now i want to make my application to compile as EXE file and i want able to make it work in another computers too

Please can you tell me how to compile as EXE file without using debug or build method?

Also now i need to make my own installer for my program, Now i`m using Advanced Installer to make Installers for my Application which will convert into .MSI Windows Installer Application

Now i need to make Installer for my program in Visual Studio 2008

Now i know to make Installer program in VS.NET in Setup & Development section

But its compiling as .EXE Binary Installer, Now i need to make it as .MSI Windows Installer Application

How can i make it ?

Tell me if you know

Also ask somebody for help if you do not know

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME clapper;

I got solution for this!

Already i know but still i don`t know how i get The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b). Click on OK to terminate the application. when i open my Applications, But now its working well, Now i solved all of them in my computer!, And i compiled all of my more than 25 software as EXE and made into MSI Windows Installer Package using Advanced Installer wahooo;
Last edited by tvs praveen on Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Save your project in another path using Save As and then delete the old project folder and debug.
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Hi Tvs
Yes sometimes it does that too me too, Rename the Project in your Application Settings as you DEBUG & Build it, and save to a new Location on your Harddrive or other Media.
Sometimes VB takes offence to long Filenames, so if in future if you get the ERROR just resave it with a shorter Filename and it should be ok.

Chris
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “General coding help”