6 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Snyper345
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

flash multiplayer module
Snyper345
Hello...
i was on a game site with my friend playing some pool :P when i came across a flash multiplayer module which i thought you flash users might find useful or good...

http://business.novelgames.com/otherdow ... lobby/?l=e
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

Re: flash multiplayer module
GoodGuy17
Nice find Snyper :)

Do you plan on trying to do anything with it? I'd like to see someone make a cool MMO with it... I'd definitely sign up.
Snyper345
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Snyper345
GoodGuy17 wrote:
Nice find Snyper :)

Do you plan on trying to do anything with it? I'd like to see someone make a cool MMO with it... I'd definitely sign up.
i dont really do much programming anymore or graphics, so i will probably wont do anything with it i was just sharing. but if i do change my mind ill try learn some flash :)
Twiffler

Twiffler
Ah man does not work with macro media 8... yeah i don't have adobe flash I not really sure on what it is?
Snyper345
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Snyper345
Twiffler wrote:
Ah man does not work with macro media 8... yeah i don't have adobe flash I not really sure on what it is?
On the site (Where the download link is)they say that there is a user manual,instructions etc. on how to use it,
Twiffler

Twiffler
Snyper345 wrote:
Twiffler wrote:
On the site (Where the download link is)they say that there is a user manual,instructions etc. on how to use it,
Yep I now know what this is about, but sad enough I was right its for CS3 professional which I don't have
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Tutorials”