Code'n'stuff Space Invaders Game

13 posts Page 1 of 2
Contributors
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Hi All
Another Great Game for you all to enjoy THE CODENSTUFF SPACE INVADERS GAME cooll;

Luckily i never Chuck any thing out ;) as i found my Tutorial for this Yesterday and the Files to make it all work, I might put a tutorial up for this shortly.......This is one of my Favourites cooll;
Does any one remenber a Game called "Gallaxian" ( I wish i had a Tutorial for that )

SCREENSHOTS

*LEFT and Right Keys to Move
*Spacebar to FIRE

Full Game Below as an attachment wahooo; wahooo;
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello,

OMG I LOVE THIS GAME :D...it gets scary though when the aliens get realy low and move super fast lol..I got 1 flying saucer and died once..until the aliens got me :'(

If you make anymore of these we will have to give you your own Codenstuff games page ;) cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
utilities

ohh this game is cool yeah i also loving this game
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Hi
Thanks Guys
Glad you like it, as thats all i needed to hear :)

Enjoy

Chris
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

it gets scary though when the aliens get realy low and move super fast lol..I got 1 flying saucer and died once..until the aliens got me
Its a tough one, in all the times i have played this, I have been beaten everytime cryer;
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello hungryhounduk,

Thats how you can tell its a good game, when the person who made it cant even beat it :D

Keep them coming! cooll; (has a vision of Tetris ;))
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Hello Hungryhounduk,

Wow! That was just amazing! You are advertising Code'N'Stuff a lot! I love that game! Just wonderful!
CodenStuff wrote:
Hello hungryhounduk,

Thats how you can tell its a good game, when the person who made it cant even beat it :D

Keep them coming! cooll; (has a vision of Tetris ;))
Well, Codenstuff is right, it sure has a version of Tetris! I hope more games come soon!

Thanks for this one!!!
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Wow! That was just amazing! You are advertising Code'N'Stuff a lot! I love that game! Just wonderful!
Hi Usman55

" I LOVE ADVERTISING Codenstuff " cooll; As without this "GREAT SITE" All these sort of things would not be available to anyone "Only Me ;) " and its no FUN just creating for my own Amusement, Its nice to Share it and lets others enjoy it as well. And the more exposure "Codenstuff" gets is good as this site is "The only one of its kind on the Internet and for that Reason deserves all the Advertising it can get" wahooo; cooll;

Glad you like it, there will be more comming cooll;

Chris
Lewis
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Code'n'stuff Space Invaders Game
Lewis
I Love this game ! :P
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Hello everyone!

You know why I love this site?... Because I don't have to wait to be replied! You are right that this kind of website is the only one on the internet and it surely deserves to be advertised because it has all the features that any none of the websites have!

Thanks for replying Hungryhounduk! And keep advertising Code'N'Stuff!
13 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Tutorials”