Contributors
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

Im back (sorta)
muttley1968
Hello guys

First off
Sorry about my recent absence of the site but i have been sufferring from some bad heart realted health problems due to my adiction to enery drinks and well long story short it messed my insides up i am still recovering but during my time in hospital and laying in bed etc. i decided to work on the website for my minecraft server, i thought it would be cool if you could start to the server from the website.

i know this can be done via VBA as i have done it before but i was wondering if its possible to do it via java-script so it can be implmented into the site.

Any help would be apreshated but im still not 100% so it may be slow in replys from me

Thanks and sorry
Richard
Dummy1912
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Im back (sorta)
Dummy1912
welcome back #muttley1968
get well soon :)
visit us on:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Lau ... -Run.shtml
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/publisher/I-A- ... 90017.html
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-En ... lock.shtml
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

muttley1968
Thanks Dummy, when im fully recoverd and back in work me and you have some talking to do if you remember i owe you a bit of money :) ill talk more about that when better though.

In the mean time does anyone have any idea on how i can achive the launching and conection to a minecraft server via JavaScript i know its possible via VB so it must be a possible thing to do via javascript as well
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Shim
Can you please explain what really happened to you so we can be aware of it.
Find my programs on Softpedia
noypikami
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

noypikami
welcome back #muttley1968 ,
i suggest to change your lifestyle and do a constant exercise daily.
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

muttley1968
okay what happend is not very nice, i user to drink ALOT of mountin dew about 5 to 6 letters a day on avrage it was all i would drink, i had a busy life style with work, college etc... so i allways just told my self it was only to keep me going and it was fine.

A few weeks ago i started having REALLY bad breathing pains and heart burn etc... so the Dr sent for me to have an ESG which came back saying i was having a heart attack so i got rushed to hospital and i was lucky i wasnt having a heart attack it was the state of my heart it was in a bad way and on the brink of giving out so after more tests it turns out my stomach acid had got so bad that it had started to climb up my throat and it reached something called a gullet and it had disolved that and kept rising till it reached my lungs which filled with acid that was why i was having the breating problems apparently however it had also pumped a tiny little bit into my heart, i was told it was very lucky that i came to the Dr straight away if i had of left it a day or two i could have not been here to post this :) so im greatful to the Dr, but they made it sound REALLY bad yet they drained my lungs which isnt fun monitred my condition for a while, and now i am not allowed to drink any drink with a high acid content which has prity much limited me to water and this brand of juice they showed me were they put some thing in it to reduce the acid to next to nothing, and i can only eat meat and gluten free pasta, although if i want to go on a night out or something they have given me these tablets i can take which will mean i can eat and drink normally for a few hours but i need to use them only ones in a blue moon or they will stop working. i have been given bout a year before i will be fully healed but they think that the pain and things will stop in just under a month so back to normal life by the end of may i hope.
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

muttley1968
About my code issue though during my time off im playing alot more on my server :) so any ideas how i can make a launch to server button which when pressed starts their minecraft and auto connects them to the server
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Help & Support”