Which is the best scraper for javascript?

1 post Page 1 of 1
Contributors
KraZy
Top Poster
Top Poster

I'm venturing into the creation of a parser for the website www.soccerway.com, in the past I've worked on it so I know the structure of the site, is a mixture of: html, javascript and ajax requests (for some particular content) . Actually I want to know what is the most suitable, and therefore the best, to make scraping data on soccerway.com

What I try to do, I'm essentially taking data in this chart:

http://it.soccerway.com/national/ita...season/r31554/

for each championship. But I will extend the project going to take the data for each team, the players, the historian and more. So there will be a lot 'of stuff to do.

As I said in the past I have worked to take the data from this website, I realized a parser in vb.net that inside has regex. But I do not want to use regex, because on one hand they can speed up your work but on the other may be unnecessary in the future if the site changes its structure.

What I'm looking for then?

-One Of the best scraper available for JavaScript that are better placed to take the data from soccerway.com

-A Library that allows me to quickly adjust the code if the site were to change structure

-A Library that allows me to enter this data into a database after scraping. In fact I want to design my database that has the same data Soccerway, this will allow me to implement efficiently an application in C # client.

If some details I missed, let me note in question. If you feel that you can do this in other programming languages, in a better and simpler suggested. Currently I know: PHP and JavaScript for the web, do not quote html and since you can not do with scraping html of html.

Have nice day.
I'm in the empire business.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Help & Support”