SQL Database link.

Post your questions regarding programming in C++ in here.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

SQL Database link.
muttley1968
First off this isnt for C++ i need to know how to do his in pure C but i could not see a section for that so i assumed this is the best place to post it.

Long story short i have been messing with creation of firmware of late and creating little robots nothing really cool yet but i now have an idea for something that links into a database.

I have a chip in it that links it to the internet via Cellular and WIFI.

But i have no idea where i would start linking to a SQL Database and all the tutorials i find require me to use APIs that i cant really run via firmware.

So i would like to know does anyone have any idea how i would start about doing this i need to be able to download the date from the database only one feild though and thats the time since last update.

Then i need to be able to write to the database either to overwrite old entries or to create a hole new one.

If anyone could help me or atleast point me in the direction of a place that could help it would be GREAT thanks
mandai
Coding God
Coding God

Re: SQL Database link.
mandai
Most SQL clients rely on a library and OS to use the APIs. In firmware it would be difficult to suggest a pre-built option (especially without knowing the specifications).
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “General coding help”