Outlook Assistant

Do you need something made? then ask in here.
Forum rules
Please LOCK your topics once you have found the solution to your question so we know you no longer require help with your query.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

Outlook Assistant
muttley1968
Hello

Recently i setup an email server for my game because i was tired of getting emails to my personal account asking for the email of other members of staff. long story short alot of my freinds had issues setting up their own accounts ie entering all the pop3 or imap settings etc... not knowing what order to do them in and i was looking for scripts online to help them but they seem to be mostly for windows server accounts but we all have our own computers on diffrent networks so is their anyway to make a small .exe file using visual studio where it has

2x textbox (Email, Password)
1x button (Configure Account)

And when the button is pressed the program will setup outlook for them sorting all the settings, sorting everything so next time they open outlook it will just be linked to their inbox and they do nothing more.

If anyone could give me just some code to help or point me in the right direction i would be sooo thank full.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Outlook Assistant
Codex
You would have to create an .IAF file. I don't have time to research much, but apparently you have a lot to research, so I'll give you a head start: http://email-export.motobit.com/help/em ... /sa312.htm

Edit: I have attached a file which includes a sample setting for POP3 account, use it to analyze the way the data is encoded.

VirusTotal scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d3cf ... 414714369/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Tutorial Requests”