AutoIt v3

Do you know of any available software that can be used for programming? or help with programming then tell us about it in here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

AutoIt v3
mikethedj4
Official Website

AutoIt v3 is a freeware BASIC-like scripting language designed for automating the Windows GUI and general scripting. It uses a combination of simulated keystrokes, mouse movement and window/control manipulation in order to automate tasks in a way not possible or reliable with other languages (e.g. VBScript and SendKeys). AutoIt is also very small, self-contained and will run on all versions of Windows out-of-the-box with no annoying "runtimes" required!

AutoIt was initially designed for PC "roll out" situations to reliably automate and configure thousands of PCs. Over time it has become a powerful language that supports complex expressions, user functions, loops and everything else that veteran scripters would expect. [read more]

You guys gotta give this a try!!!
bisnes_niko
Serious Programmer
Serious Programmer

Re: AutoIt v3
bisnes_niko
I saw some people's doing hacks and stuff for MineSweeper and some other games..

I tried it out and thought that it's harder than VB.NET, but thats 'cuz I just tried it for few minutes lol. then I just gave up...
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: AutoIt v3
mikethedj4
Sorry I just noticed Nery already posted a topic regarding this software here. My bad, could a mod, or an admin remove this topic???

oh, and I tried this, and you're unable to change the executable application's default icon, and even if you do if you use Resource Hacker the program won't run. I had the same exact problem with Jabaco exe's so be aware of that if you're going to be developing software with these two programs.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Programming Software”