QtCreator

Do you know of any available software that can be used for programming? or help with programming then tell us about it in here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

QtCreator
mikethedj4
http://qt.nokia.com/products/developer-tools/

So far none of the other programs I've used for developing windows software have fit my needs, Visual Basic 2008-2010 requires .net framework, autoit v3, and jabaco I'm unable to change the applications icon, and when I do using resource hacker the program won't run, so I'm gonna give QtCreator a try, it works great for me on Linux, and I've never had a problem with it on there, so I'll see how it works on Windows, and it's a pretty good program, and you can develop c++, python, and/or java programs with it, and maybe more, however I haven't had a need to try yet.

Anyway you guys can look further into it if you really want to, but this is one really good program, and it's cross platform as well.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Re: QtCreator
Codex
If you can help me with QTCreator i would be happy, because im trying to make apps for my mobile phone, Nokia - S60V5 (the OS).

Thanks
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: QtCreator
mikethedj4
I'm sure there's other tutorials out there for that, now with my particular phone I can't make any apps for it, but you can checkout this tutorial, and I'm sure it'll help you out.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Programming Software”