Firefox Users :D

Do you know of any available software that can be used for programming? or help with programming then tell us about it in here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Snyper345
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Firefox Users :D
Snyper345
after reading a post about a web based game i asked if the maker was going to make a desktop version of his game and he said i could use Prism as an alternative

From what i understand this thing can make website games etc. not entirely sure into desktop apps :) enjoy ,
leave a reply saying what it actually does because i'm not able to install stuff at the time being

(Prism)
http://prism.mozillalabs.com/started/

Edit: Urghh just realised its a firefox ext so i can install... ;) so i can use it

2nd Edit: -___- tried exe version of it ... pointless just generates a webbrowser , but go ahead and still try it if you must
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: Firefox Users :D
mikethedj4
This is so stupid I don't get why people can't just open up a web browser and use it in the browser. Plus the only benefit I see as a desktop application is you don't need an internet connection to use it (depending on the app of course) No matter what's made with this you're gonna haft to have an internet connection, just pointless imo, but nice find though.
Snyper345
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Snyper345
i agree mike i tried it and was dissapointed :S all it does is generate various browsers :\
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
In my honest opinion. This is for the lazy programmers who make a web app and don't wanna make a desktop version of it, and if they do they use this to save them time. However it looks as if it's only Windows, and Mac compatible other then the Firefox addon and idk if that'll work on Linux or not. (I know FF does, I'm talking about the addon)
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Programming Software”