portable video editing software?

Do you know of any available software that can be used for programming? or help with programming then tell us about it in here.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Snyper345
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

portable video editing software?
Snyper345
does anyone know of any good video editing software? that i can just chuck on my flash drive
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Re: portable video editing software?
Axel
http://portableapps.com/node/2958 blender can be portable
but not the ultimate for video editing
http://vagex.com/?ref=25000
Snyper345
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Axel wrote:
http://portableapps.com/node/2958 blender can be portable
but not the ultimate for video editing
haha as soon as i re-checked this post i had just opened blender :P
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Don't use that version of Blender the gui is old, and no longer supported!!!

Download Blender from here you can get the zip which has the files in there, and will work fine portably, or you can choose to install it. Knowing me, portable apps. I hate installers.

Blender is your best option it has a Video Sequence Editor built into it for simple video edits, and a node editor for more advanced video editing. Also you can head to The Plugin Repository, and get some plugins for the video sequence editor, and more for more advanced editing. (NOTE: At the moment the plugins have not been optimized for the new version of Blender 2.5)

If you're looking for just a super simple video editor. Give VirtualDub a try. It can do a more than Windows Movie Maker, but still doesn't match Blender.
Snyper345
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

mikethedj4 wrote:
Don't use that version of Blender the gui is old, and no longer supported!!!

Download Blender from here you can get the zip which has the files in there, and will work fine portably, or you can choose to install it. Knowing me, portable apps. I hate installers.

Blender is your best option it has a Video Sequence Editor built into it for simple video edits, and a node editor for more advanced video editing. Also you can head to The Plugin Repository, and get some plugins for the video sequence editor, and more for more advanced editing. (NOTE: At the moment the plugins have not been optimized for the new version of Blender 2.5)

If you're looking for just a super simple video editor. Give VirtualDub a try. It can do a more than Windows Movie Maker, but still doesn't match Blender.
do you know what file formats are supported.? thanks aswell :)
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

With Blender I haven't came across one that hasn't worked yet. VirtualDub I've only stuck with avi file types.
Snyper345
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

mikethedj4 wrote:
With Blender I haven't came across one that hasn't worked yet. VirtualDub I've only stuck with avi file types.
well its saying avi files wont work for me :\ never mind i will just have to wait for my new laptop charger so i can use all my old programs that arnt on this computer
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Well try flv or a different file type. It's been awhile sense I've used VirtualDub.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Programming Software”