Poll on the best antivirus alive

Anything not covered in other boards, software, tricks, tweaks, help etc please post in here.
13 posts Page 2 of 2
What is the best Antivirus?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:17 pm

67%
Avast 4.8 Home
No votes
Norton Antivirus
No votes
Mcafee Antivirus
22%
Avira Antivirus
11%
AVG Antivirus
No votes
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
No votes
ZoneAlarm Antivirus
No votes
Trend Micro Internet Security
No votes
Comodo AntiVirus
No votes
CA Antivirus

Total votes: 9

Contributors
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Re: Poll on the best antivirus alive
Nery
I've been using Avira for years and it gave me no problems so far.
Lewis
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Poll on the best antivirus alive
Lewis
Ive used Avast and its never let me down!
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Dont forget that no 2 computers are alike and even with the same Configuration on 2 computers you can bet that they behave differently.

Avast does what i need it to do, and YES I have used lots of different AntiVirus over the years but for me Avast is Stable, and it catches the Errors before they infect the computer, which is what i need it too do...I have not been infected with a Virus in about 5 years or so, so it must be doing something right. cooll;

But its all down to preference really, and i would not change to another while Avast is FREE, but saying that if i had to pay for it then i would be happy to do so as i know it works for me, and keeps my computer safe from Harm.

** I was on here the other day and navigated to a website through the Cns Browser, and after a while it went a bit weird and Avast Popped up saying that it had caught a Virus or that there was a virus enbedded in the page i was navigating too, which was very handy for me as i didnt have to do anything about it as Avast just sorted it out, and i got on with what i was doing**
13 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Misc”