Why I haven't been here in a while

Anything not covered in other boards, software, tricks, tweaks, help etc please post in here.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Matt
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Why I haven't been here in a while
Matt
Hey guys, it've been a long time since I last posted topics here, and the cause is simple. I'm a lucky bastard.
Why? Because, some of you might know about my little company "TinTech", and this TinTech project has become bigger than I ever imagined. I have no idea why, but everything is going up.

1. Some of our programs get's published by known sites: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=9965

2. We have been interviewed a few times by the local newspaper, and one time by one well known here in Norway ^^

3. The best part of all: Microsoft called us up for a meeting the 5. December. They wanted to talk about future solutions, support, etc.. At first I thought it was one of those Microsoft scammers. (You know, the one's telling you that they have detected a virus in your computer, and needs you to do a few things, for them to gain full control of your pc). But no, I looked up the number, and yes, it was "genuine" Microsoft, lol.

4. I have started taking lessons in other programming languages ( C++, Java, XNA and C#).
And im also starting up with 3D Modelling :)

So yeah, I'm not active here because I have sooo much stuff to do. Not only computer related but school too. (We just had our exams). I'm not posting this to brag (even though I'm a little proud of myself :D ), I'm posting this to let you all know the reason I haven't been active in a while. But I'll be back soon enough. I'll also be taking a look on what's going on here at CnS a few times when I have time ^^

And again, I do not mean to brag ^^

Seeyah :3
Formerly known as RyggTonning.
PM me if you have any business proposals or similar.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

It's not bragging. It's something you should be truly proud of. Congratulations, that's a nice series of events for ya :)

Keep up the good work. More opportunities like these will be on the way cooll;
Matt
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Why I haven't been here in a while
Matt
comathi wrote:
It's not bragging. It's something you should be truly proud of. Congratulations, that's a nice series of events for ya :)

Keep up the good work. More opportunities like these will be on the way cooll;
Thank you :D
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Shim
awe :) your actually a lucky person , i'd say lucky is following you :) congrats :) keep up the good work mate , good luck
Find my programs on Softpedia
Matt
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Matt
mshimranpro wrote:
awe :) your actually a lucky person , i'd say lucky is following you :) congrats :) keep up the good work mate , good luck
Thanks mate :) It means alot to me ^^
mandai
Coding God
Coding God

How did the meeting go?
Matt
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Matt
mandai wrote:
How did the meeting go?
It went really good :)
http://tin-tech.net/news/
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Misc”