Services

Anything not covered in other boards, software, tricks, tweaks, help etc please post in here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Matt
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Services
Matt
Hey guys, im back with another post in the Misc. section, lol (If you go to the Misc section in CnS, you can see that I'm the only one that have posted here for a while...).

But anyway, im just letting it out there that after we updated our website we now offer different services. Some of them are

1. Windows Development
2. Metro /W8 Development
3. Website development / design

I'll just have to make this post really quick, as we are going to celebrate my fathers birthday :)
And of course, it aint free (sorry :( ) but I have met a lot of great people here at Codenstuff, that have supported me, and helped me through the creation of Tintech. And as my thanks to you guys, I'll give away a "free service", (lol). I know that it sounds cocky, but we got some excellent application creators & website designers. (including me goofy; )

#mshimranpro
#Livengood
#comathi
anf ofc #CodenStuff but I dont think he would be interested :P
BUT if you are a sincere member of Codenstuff, I'll give you a 40% discount

For more info and "signup" go here: http://tin-tech.net/development.html

*Note that there are a lot of other people I'd like to thank too, but the one's listed above is those I know the best :P
Formerly known as RyggTonning.
PM me if you have any business proposals or similar.
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Services
Shim
wow , how good your (celebrating your father birth-day) . thanks for including me :P ,i am interested
Find my programs on Softpedia
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
Thank you very much for the offer, but I think I'll have to pass. I enjoy doing things like app development and Web design myself as it provides me with an opportunity to learn new skills or new languages and concepts. Thanks anyway cooll;
Matt
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Matt
comathi wrote:
Thank you very much for the offer, but I think I'll have to pass. I enjoy doing things like app development and Web design myself as it provides me with an opportunity to learn new skills or new languages and concepts. Thanks anyway cooll;
No problem, it had really nothing to do with our "services", just wanted to show my appreciation :)
Formerly known as RyggTonning.
PM me if you have any business proposals or similar.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Misc”