Award Gain

Anything not covered in other boards, software, tricks, tweaks, help etc please post in here.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Award Gain
smashapps
Hey guys,

This website has free stuff. Visiting the website gives you an account automatically and you're given a referral link. Each unique visitor who clicks the link awards your account with 1 point. I am trying to get the Minecraft account for my girlfriend. Anyone who could help me out that would be appreciated.

http://Awardgain.com/?ref=515166

Thanks.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Award Gain
CodenStuff
I clicked the link.

I'm not sure about this site though it looks a bit dodgy to me. You only need 5 people to click your link to get a $10 Amazon voucher, that has to be the quickest way to make money ever lol.

Let me know if you actually get your reward or if the sites a complete scam cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
I clicked the link as well, but as Codenstuff said, it looks too good to be true. 10 people visiting the site for a $20-something Minecraft account seems nice, though :)
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
I had twice as many points needed. Did 2 surveys, lost $20 phone credit and didn't receive anything. It's a scam.

I suppose I should have checked more into it first.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
benji_19994
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

benji_19994
Just use the mineshafter proxy till you can afford the proper version!
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Shim
Some months ago, I found a website which does the same, and I created a bot that visits the link from proxies at last I got about 10050$ and it asked complete a sharecash survey to transfer the money. abs scam//
Find my programs on Softpedia
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Misc”