New IRC Server

Anything not covered in other boards, software, tricks, tweaks, help etc please post in here.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
TADS
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

New IRC Server
TADS
Good Evening Everyone,

Was not sure where to put this post so here we go.....

Me and #dualz are going to be hosting a new IRC Network/Server for programing/coding talk/chat/help anyone can come in and have a chat.

We will be putting this up live in a few days (Or sooner if we get chance to do the last few bits on the new server).

This below is the new MOTD message, i hope #CodenStuff dont mind us putting it in there. we can remove if we need to.

Oval Racer Series Games - https://ovalgames.co.uk/
dualz
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: New IRC Server
dualz
*** UPDATE ***

Myself & #TADS have been working hard to get the IRC server up and running, and it is, we just need to finish off some configuration to it first.

I have also just moved all my servers that were stored inside my home into my garage into the Server Rack that i have.

These server runs the likes of IRC, Games Servers, MSSQL , VMX, CGI, TFS, VOIP, WSUS, Active Directory, Local Domain Policies, MYSQL, Mail, TADStools Management Systems and more.

I found it was alot cheaper to run it all from home blusho;

Note: yes behind the server cabinet is 8 more servers lol thats for the 2nd rack.

So as this took me all day to setup and install the servers into the rack and configure them to my firewall server and UPS management system.

Still have 2 more server to add yet

I have not had anytime to work on it today.
Dualz
Co-Owner TADStools Network
  • Microsoft Systems Engineer
    Microsoft Software Engineer
    Cisco Certified Network Engineer
    Programming Languages: Delphi, Python, Cron, PHP, HTML, ASP.Net, Cold Fustion, VB.net, C, C++, C#, XAML, IOS, Android, Java, ASM
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Shim
dualz wrote:
*** UPDATE ***

Myself & #TADS have been working hard to get the IRC server up and running, and it is, we just need to finish off some configuration to it first.

I have also just moved all my servers that were stored inside my home into my garage into the Server Rack that i have.

These server runs the likes of IRC, Games Servers, MSSQL , VMX, CGI, TFS, VOIP, WSUS, Active Directory, Local Domain Policies, MYSQL, Mail, TADStools Management Systems and more.

I found it was alot cheaper to run it all from home blusho;

Note: yes behind the server cabinet is 8 more servers lol thats for the 2nd rack.

So as this took me all day to setup and install the servers into the rack and configure them to my firewall server and UPS management system.

Still have 2 more server to add yet

I have not had anytime to work on it today.

sounds interesting, I have never seen a server
Find my programs on Softpedia
Filip
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Filip
TADS wrote:
www.codenstuff.com*
CodenStuff wrote:
Nope, it's just your sick and dirty mind. You sick twisted warped little pervo :D
Casirus
Codenstuff Elite
Codenstuff Elite

Casirus
thats an interesting mix mash of servers you have there
DraculCorp - Progress lives forever
We strive for progress to improve the world we leave behind.
TADS
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

TADS
Filip wrote:
TADS wrote:
http://www.codenstuff.com*
yea sorry i was in a rush writing it all out lol. if will be changed before the sever is released.
Oval Racer Series Games - https://ovalgames.co.uk/
dualz
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

dualz
Casirus wrote:
thats an interesting mix mash of servers you have there
yer lol
abit of ibm, compaq, HP, and home made servers, extremely powerful homemade servers but it does the job lol
Dualz
    Programming Languages: Delphi, Python, Cron, PHP, HTML, ASP.Net, Cold Fustion, VB.net, C, C++, C#, XAML, IOS, Android, Java, ASM
AnoPem
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

AnoPem
Wow, where did you get all that server gear :O but sound like a great opotunity for new programmers and such

Wish i had all that
https://t.me/pump_upp
dualz
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

dualz
lol cheers

Yes myself & #TADS really want to help the community out hence why we have made a IRC server and whatnot.

This setup also allows us to build applications where other staff members can download, access, update and what not through our Management System that we have written.
Dualz
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Misc”