Product Key Manager *Update*

Heres your chance to share your own tutorials with the community. Just post them on here. If your lucky they may even be posted on the main site.
38 posts Page 2 of 4
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Product Key Manager *Update*
CodenStuff
Hello jtlusco,

What do you mean by it wonr see the username? can you tell me in detail the error/problem your having please.

Thank you.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
jtlusco
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

jtlusco
When i do the test app it gives a msgbox username is incorect so i fugured all i realy need it to do is use the key but i havent figured out how to remove the username part yet but i have been busy and agian im not a super VB programer yet im still learning but i have watched your tuts on youtube and have learned alot so im trying lol many thanks
Have you been scripted today
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Hello,

Well the whole things works by reading stored key files from your webhost. It finds the file with the correct username and then reads the key from inside it. Can I ask which webhost your using and wether its free or paid hosting with your own domain?
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

zachman61
CodenStuff wrote:
Hello,

Well the whole things works by reading stored key files from your webhost. It finds the file with the correct username and then reads the key from inside it. Can I ask which webhost your using and wether its free or paid hosting with your own domain?
will 000webhost work?
if not im going to use hosting24.com
will either of those work?
Nailing my feet to the floor is easier than using my own muscles to balance, but you don't see me doing that :)
jtlusco
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

jtlusco
i tryed 0catch.com and my own domain and neither of them worked
jtlusco
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

jtlusco
so when i rune the serialmainger app it puts the .usr the .act and a file that is called keys(username).act
Tilen
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Tilen
good job! cooll;
2cool4cereal2
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

I have added a couple more features to this already-presented coding, due to the length, I decided to make it into another topic, please view it here. viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3474&sid=fd1879d33 ... 45cb5431f0 If this is considered spamming, please tell me, and I will delete this post ASAP, and instead, post the entire topic I have created instead.
"I try to be modest at all times, and that's what makes me better than everyone else."
M1z23R
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

M1z23R
I didn't quite get it, this tool is for licensing your program, something like that, so that only people who for example buy program can use it ???
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Yes thats the idea cooll;
38 posts Page 2 of 4
Return to “Tutorials”