Draft Active Posts?

Need help with the website or have you spotted an error or do you have any suggestions on how tom improve the site please let us know in here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Draft Active Posts?
mikethedj4
After replying to a few emails, and coming back here I had an idea for the forum. Drafts!

Ever get ready to send an email, and have to go do something? I almost always shut my computer down when it's not in use, and when I leave it I'm either waiting for software to download, install, or video to finish rendering. Other then that I shut it off when I'm not using it. I love drafts particularly for this reason because I can log back into Gmail, or Yahoo and see where I left off, and begin finishing the reply.

This would be a great implementation for forum posts/replies.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Draft Active Posts?
CodenStuff
Hello mikethedj4,

You should be able to do this on both posts and private messages. If you look next to the "Preview" and "Submit" buttons you should see one that says "Save" that allows you to save what you've written to a draft. If you have drafts saved then you should see a "Load" button as well and that allows you to continue a draft you've saved.

Is that what you mean? :)
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
Is it possible to implement it in the quick-reply box?

I often type long replies but mostly the page gets refreshed and I lose my work.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
I have no idea if it can be done with quick reply but I will look in to it and see if I can make it happen cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Website Help & Suggestions”