Codenstuff design tweaks

Need help with the website or have you spotted an error or do you have any suggestions on how tom improve the site please let us know in here.
13 posts Page 1 of 2
Should I add further design tweaks to the style ?

100%
Yes
No votes
No
No votes
I don't really care

Total votes: 1

Contributors
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codenstuff design tweaks
Codex
Hello everyone,

As some know, I made a small style edit for CodenStuff using the Stylish extension for browsers. I realized 12 people installed the style even though I only posted it in the chat section. I would like to ask if anyone is actually interested in me continuing it with further edits ?

Link if you haven't tried it: https://userstyles.org/styles/103724/codenstuff

Hopefully when CodenStuff has time he can implement some (or maybe all edits) in the future. Right now the only thing this does it redesign the forum category background (Not easy to explain :P )

Please leave some feedback on suggestions. Also, please vote even if you do reply.
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Re: Codenstuff design tweaks
smashapps
I tried it out but I can't notice the changes on the website.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
I have actually been working on the title headers as modified by your style for a little while, it looks good.

I will be implementing the changes eventually, I just need to find the time to concentrate and do it lol.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
smashapps wrote:
I tried it out but I can't notice the changes on the website.
Try going into the Community page (index.php) and disabling the theme through the extension and then re-enabling it. You will see the small change.
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Oh I see now, that's nice.

I did vote on the poll, seeing some design changes might be
nice.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
Do you mind posting a few screenshots? I can't view the tweaks just yet, but I would really like to see what it looks like :)
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Disabled:

Enabled:

comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
I don't see what the change it :?
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Look near the hot topics, the spacing between the topics
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
Oh ok I see lol... Are there any more changes? :?
13 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Website Help & Suggestions”