2 URGENT HELP

Any questions about installing or configuring software of any type to be asked in here, we will help you.
29 posts Page 3 of 3
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Re: 2 URGENT HELP
Codex
Axel wrote:
btw , about your no sound , I found the best solution(the only solution that DID work :P)
http://www.codecguide.com/download_othe ... ctweaktool It checks for errors in registry(Run it , =>Fixes=> make sure "fix broken sounds" is checked and click 'apply & close' and accept all the messages)
Why is everyone whining about +rep all the time ?
upperdrag wrote:
okok.. thanks for replying.. however i solved my problem days ago :)
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
upperdrag
Excellent Poster
Excellent Poster

upperdrag
@Axel Thanks For The Effort :D However.. i've solved it.. :(

Now i need to figure out how to install vs2010 :(
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

GoodGuy17
upperdrag wrote:
@Axel Thanks For The Effort :D However.. i've solved it.. :(

Now i need to figure out how to install vs2010 :(
Are you trying to install Visual Studio or Visual Basic/C#/C++ Express Edition?
If you are installing Visual Studio, check your registry for any settings that may conflict with the installation. Then make sure you are not running more than one instance of the installer, make sure you have enough space, try a defrag, and if all of that does not work, you should probably ask the people over at the MSDN forums.
I think mandai was an MVP at the forums over there, so he may know something about this.
upperdrag
Excellent Poster
Excellent Poster

upperdrag
Im Trying to install visual basic express edition, however could it be possible that i used a registry cleaner and thus it conflicted with the installation of visual basic??
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

GoodGuy17
upperdrag wrote:
Im Trying to install visual basic express edition, however could it be possible that i used a registry cleaner and thus it conflicted with the installation of visual basic??
It could be possible, but it is so unlikely I would not even consider that as the problem.
See if you have any problems in your installation, or make sure your internet connection does not drop while downloading the required files in the installer.
upperdrag
Excellent Poster
Excellent Poster

upperdrag
tried it.. reinstalled several times, my internet connect was up. didn't work :l
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
Maybe, just maybe it's because of your connection and when it gets stuck your installation gets stuck. I think that does makes sense. Cuz I too had a similar problem but after my adsl got a bit faster it installed without a problem.
upperdrag
Excellent Poster
Excellent Poster

upperdrag
no... i installed vb2008 without any errors.. i don't think its about the connection
upperdrag
Excellent Poster
Excellent Poster

upperdrag
Anoter Error Popped out, just about 5 mins ago i tried opening a calculator. a few weeks ago, i can open it however when i try to open it now, it gave me the same error o.o? please help..
29 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “Installing Software”