Crazy lag

Anything not covered in the other sections like Computer trouble - Hardware Issues - Upgrades and other technical stuff to be asked in here please.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
code it
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Crazy lag
code it
So lately my computer every so often it starts to lag like crazy, everything won't open or close and takes like over 10 minutes to shutdown.
558548945984895895.PNG
<--- Could it be because of the circled?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
code it
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: Crazy lag
code it
After I posted this topic it just lagged like crazy again :(
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
What OS are you using?.

Could be RAM or HDD issue. The image you posted looks like it could be related to core temperature, do you have enough cooling fans in your case? :?
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
code it
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

code it
I think it is the temperature because I let my PC cool down and it seems to work fine now, but a few days ago it was around the same temperature and it doesn't like lag crazy. I'm not very sure :s
Oh and I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium

For my ram I have 6 GB but it's only using around 2 GB
jtlusco
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

jtlusco
104 degrees Fahrenheit is hot for your CPU. Have you thought about liquid cooling? I have a desktop that runs an AMD 6 core CPU overclocked to 4.5 Ghz, 16GB ram, three 2TB HDD that never gets hotter then 89 degrees Fahrenheit . I use a corsair self contained liquid cooling unit. Your CPU getting to hot will cause slowdowns and possible crashes that can damage the CPU.
Have you been scripted today
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “General Help”