Good flight simulator

Anything not covered in the other sections like Computer trouble - Hardware Issues - Upgrades and other technical stuff to be asked in here please.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Good flight simulator
comathi
Ive been looking for a good flight simulator lately, when I ran across Microsoft Flight Simulator X. I downloaded the trial only to find out it wasn't as good as I thought, and realized the trial version was not of the latest edition. So here's my question: Do any of you know where I could find a good flight simulator (a professionnal one), or where I can buy the latest version of Microsoft Flight Simulator X?

-Thanks in advance :D

-Comathi-
Filip
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Re: Good flight simulator
Filip
CodenStuff wrote:
Nope, it's just your sick and dirty mind. You sick twisted warped little pervo :D
Proprogrammer
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Proprogrammer
i think that the trial is good enough, but since the game wasnt fully made, you get to a point in the game where it is just darkness and it is pretty god damb hard to get out of that, cause the laws of phyisics change and your plane goes crazy, but it is possible to get out, i did it once. I guess I am qualified to drive out of a black Hole.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Proprogrammer, not just a Programmer.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
@Visioncr0, Yeah, that's where I found it, but there's no option to buy it... Anyway, I've found it on Amazon, so I think I'll buy it from there :D

@Proprogramer, :lol: I guess you are :D
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “General Help”