My webcam no longer working for MSN

Anything not covered in the other sections like Computer trouble - Hardware Issues - Upgrades and other technical stuff to be asked in here please.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

OK, just recently I was webcamming with a friend of mine, and I noticed my WebCam thingy was just grayed out.
So I decided to install MSN 2009 and see if that would work, but no it didn't. It just showed a webcam icon with a big X mark on it.
So I reinstalled Windows Live Essentials and it doesn't work. I've downloaded multiple software's to see if my webcam works, and they show it works.
And yeah I have gone to Tools -> Audio and Video Settings, and it works there, but NOT when I try to place a video call...
And I've also tried uninstalling, disabling and re-enabling (with Device Manager) the WebCam Driver and it didn't work. I've changed the USB port multiple times and nothing.
It work's on my mom's laptop, but not here?

The webcam I have is Media-Tech Watcher LT MT2024 and I've searched for drivers for hours and I don't find anything. Too bad I've lost the installation disc....

Please help, thank you.
You're crazy!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. ~Sheldon Cooper
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

First try disabling all plugins on MSN Plus, if that still doesn't work, try uninstalling MSN Plus and see if it works.
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

I've already done that all.
You're crazy!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. ~Sheldon Cooper
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “General Help”