Clic a Pic

Here is the place to post images, videos and downloads of your current and upcoming applications that you are working on.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Clic a Pic
smashapps
Hello,

I haven't worked on much for awhile. This one I started about an hour ago and it is called 'Clic a Pic'.

CaP is a pixel art application.

Image:

Features:

Nice Pallet board (colours)
Custom board size

With Clic a Pic you can select how big you want the grid, how many individual pixels you want generated and how big you want each pixel then it generates the board. It has an option to reset the board, you can have a default colour for the board when you create a board.

I will be adding these things soon:

More colours
Add the Save (doesn't do anything yet)
Custom Colour board where you can select your own colours

Let me know what you think so far, what I should add/change. If you want to be the first to try it out let me know and when I am ready to let people try it out I will send you a copy. If you want to help me work on it give me a PM.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
Snyper345
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Clic a Pic
Snyper345
What language are you using?
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

zachman61
You should have an option to make the background save as transparent or not and the file type (png, gif, jpg, etc.)
Nailing my feet to the floor is easier than using my own muscles to balance, but you don't see me doing that :)
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
I am going to be making it so you can save it as any image, I didn't consider a transparent background though. I will have to think about how to go about doing that.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Work in Progress”