Old School mail, but with a hint of electronics.

Here is the place to post images, videos and downloads of your current and upcoming applications that you are working on.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Livengood
Serious Programmer
Serious Programmer

You can find a copy of Flash Messenger here - viewtopic.php?f=70&t=11467&#p80777

Well i got this Idea when i was talking with my friends. Why not make a way to type your messages? But still support the old USPS Services. Well here it is. It supports the mailing service because its used in a MicroSD Chip which you would be sending back and forth. With this gives you the Capabilities to keep the conversations and back them up! It's almost done, have a few more tweaks then ill be posting it up for you guys to check out! Plus give some ideas! cooll; cooll; cooll;

- Livengood
Last edited by Livengood on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

You're putting a little more trust into the mail service than I would lol.

Well it looks nice. I guess it would be a great way to send a letter or a card instead of an email when you're also sending something else, a package for example.

I didn't see it on your screenshot, but do you have an option to print the message. It might be useful if the user wants a physical copy of the message.

Anyway, nice work so far cooll;
Livengood
Serious Programmer
Serious Programmer

Yes there is a way to print. I just haven't added a quick button for it. There is some stuff I haven't addedc but your able to add attachments like an email and stuff like that. Just have to add a feature where it will mark it as unread when you save the message. I'm adding today a feature to password protect!

Why not have fun with it? Haha, plus it support something traditional.
jordy03

nice,
so this is basically a portable mail sender / viewer?
looks cool :)
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Work in Progress”