Mirrored Mockup Design's Testing Program

Here is the place to post images, videos and downloads of your current and upcoming applications that you are working on.
15 posts Page 2 of 2
Contributors
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

MMD v2 comes with the Poly UI Kit, and shortcut keys for those using a desktop.

Still got a long way to go, but thought I'd show you a quick preview of what to expect.

KraZy
Top Poster
Top Poster

This is a framework UI for VB.NET?
I'm in the empire business.
visualtech
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Nope! A mockup, or a wireframe, is something which helps you layout your application before you start developing it; it helps, as UX people can give their opinions and tweak it to make it look better.

What Mike has made here, is an online application, with a lot of tools to create a Mockup and mirror it on different devices (correct me, if I'm wrong). Its made in PURE HTML/CSS and JS.

P.S.: There is a difference b/w a framework and a UI Kit. All UI Kits are Frameworks, but not all Frameworks are UI Kits. :)
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

KraZy wrote:
This is a framework UI for VB.NET?
No MMD v2 is a web design application which will be available for Windows, Linux, Android, and as an online web application. (I'm debating on if I want the user to save their layouts in the cloud for easy access to manipulate again in the future)

It's programmed in HTML, CSS, & JavaScript

#visualtech is right when he said...
visualtech wrote:
P.S.: There is a difference b/w a framework and a UI Kit. All UI Kits are Frameworks, but not all Frameworks are UI Kits. :)
However MMD is not made to mirror your design on different devices. It's made to make your layout or mockup. To some this is a web design tool rather than a mockup tool, and others visa versa.
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

This application is now discontinued......
15 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Work in Progress”