Collections Manager (WIP)

Here is the place to post images, videos and downloads of your current and upcoming applications that you are working on.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Collections Manager (WIP)
smashapps
Hey guys,

This is a preview of a website I am currently working on. It is called 'Collections Manager'. Collections Manager is a website where anyone can register an account, and manage collections of things they own for example Lego sets or Skylander figurines.

After you've created an account you can create a collection where you can then choose if you want it to be public or not and then add everything to your collection.

Here are some images:

The website is now in a working state and is fully operational, though not yet live. Please give me your feedback with your opinions on this project :) Thanks everyone

Update 5/July/2014

Since this is a Work In Progress the website is still not complete. A few days ago I made the website live. In this thread I'll post new features about the website whether they are relevant or not, so people can see how the website is coming along.

When I uploaded the website I had a lot of errors and nothing worked, I think it took about 12 hours after it went live for everything to work the way it was supposed too. At this point also the only features were Register, Login, Leave messages on Chat page, view collections, create collections, delete collections, and update them.

I've now also made it a requirement for you to be logged into your profile to leave messages on the chat page.

Admins (Currently only me) get a different view of the chat page, to remove comments, like below:

I've also put a tutorial on the website in case anyone needed help.
Tutorial Here

Stay tuned, more updates soon.
Last edited by smashapps on Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Collections Manager (WIP)
CodenStuff
I like it. It's a simple idea with big possibilities.

I think you should try and come up with a catchy name for the site though, not just collections manager.

Good work cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Thanks

I do plan on renaming it before releasing it :)
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
Danny
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Danny
Design is pretty like microsoft, I like it (:
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
I've updated the thread
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Hi all,

I know this thread is old, but would anyone be interesting in kicking off this project again?
Happy to listen to any thoughts/ideas.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
I think you should. I always thought it was a great idea with a great design :)
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
KraZy
Top Poster
Top Poster

KraZy
CodenStuff wrote:
I think you should. I always thought it was a great idea with a great design :)
Coden I sended you a message pvt, are you saw?
I'm in the empire business.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Krazy your reply is not related to my thread.

Could you please keep it on topic if you're replying to my thread, thanks.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Work in Progress”