Happy Code (stop being sad)

Here is the place to post images, videos and downloads of your current and upcoming applications that you are working on.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Happy Code (stop being sad)
Codex
Hey,

So I've been really bored of my school related work, so I decided I wanted to refresh my thoughts and make a quick design for a future project I'm working on. I made this in like 1-2 hours (it didn't take me 2 hours to code it, but 2 hours including the distraction xD)

Preview:
(Make sure to view in full size)

Hover effect on the boxes

So what are your thoughts on the design ?
I won't really describe what the project is, that is left for you to figure out ;) Think of this as a teaser. I am hoping with all the (not) free time I have, I will be able to finish it by December-January (hopefully).

- Codex
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Happy Code (stop being sad)
CodenStuff
Some type of banner maker type thing? :?

Looks good cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
clanc789
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

clanc789
Looks good :D So far I like it. Though I wonder the same as Cody currently :P
Practice makes perfect!

VIP since: 6-10-2011
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
Those banner headlines were examples only. The point wasn't to be creative, it was basically Lorem Ipsum. So it's not a banner maker

Thanks for the feedback #CodenStuff and #clanc789
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Who is Lorem Ipsum? :lol:
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
CodenStuff wrote:
Who is Lorem Ipsum? :lol:
Oh well, uncle Lorem Ipsum sends his regards.
Reliable Person wrote:
In publishing and graphic design, lorem ipsum is a filler text commonly used to demonstrate the graphic elements of a document or visual presentation. Replacing meaningful content that could be distracting with placeholder text may allow viewers to focus on graphic aspects such as font, typography, and page layout.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
Here is a small bumb update, I have added a second page, which links to the boxes. You can view it here (thanks to #comathi for hosting it): http://codex.comathi.com/comicomicomicomicomi/
I have used this bounce for the bouncing effect.

Any feedback ?
SumCode
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

SumCode
I actually really like the new update. It reminds me a little of Stories for Your Screen Although I would suggest when you click the down button that it scrolls down instead of abruptly moving down
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
SumCode wrote:
I actually really like the new update. It reminds me a little of Stories for Your Screen Although I would suggest when you click the down button that it scrolls down instead of abruptly moving down
While I initially got the inspiration from medium.com, Stores for your screen looks really nice. Thanks for the feedback #SumCode. I wanted to implement the scroll effect so it's smoother, just didn't have time xD, it wasn't part of my procrastination.

Edit: Apparently I had an extra bracket which caused my css to not show correctly (the content div was not centered with margin), however I have fixed it now.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Work in Progress”