WebPush - Finally!

Here is the place to post images, videos and downloads of your current and upcoming applications that you are working on.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
visualtech
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

WebPush - Finally!
visualtech
Hello everyone!

So, its been a while since my last post, and I was working on numerous things! Like, literally, I have this habit of not finishing a project, and jumping onto next; so, I started working on an application I wanted for myself. Its called WebPush.

What is it?
After going off of the C# and .NET stream, I got into web application development, and I love it. I've worked on numerous projects which have Git as a base for their source distribution; the problem with Git is that you can't push the current release to production branch, and can't deploy anything easily. So I came up with this, WebPush: initialize the directory once, and then add one line of comment in any of your files, and it'll deploy the web application it self! Neat, isn't it?

What all does it have?
The first release will have the basics for web app deployment, id est creating deployment archives, deploying via build number, holding deployments, reverting to old build index. There are a lot of planned features for the second release, all of which remain a secret :P

Sounds neat, platforms?
This is the best part, its created in NodeJS (yes, I'm a NodeJS and AngularJS expert); so there is not specific platform; however, Linux (especially Macintosh) is preferred!

Price?
FREE. OPEN. SOURCE. UNDER. MIT. LICENSE.

Below you have the two screen shots: One of the help screen, and the second one of the "webpush init" command. The errors in the second one is due to the fact that it is already initialized for WebPush :\

What do you think? Am I missing any feature? Drop in a comment to let me know :)
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Re: WebPush - Finally!
smashapps
Wow #visualtech this is really cool!

When are you releasing this?
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
visualtech
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: WebPush - Finally!
visualtech
Thanks Thomas! Won't be long before it's first official release. I guess 27-8 this month :)
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Work in Progress”