Aliens on a moon

Find all the Free skins and themes for apps and web in here and if you wish to share any of your own creations please post them in here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Aliens on a moon
CodenStuff
Hello,

Ive been messing around with GIMP on and off for a couple of weeks because ive been trying to make some graphics for a project im working on which isnt as easy as hungryhounduk makes it look lol.

Anyway I was learning how to use all the tools and I made this quirky little image...

I can only draw using basic shapes im not very good on detail as you can plainly see.

Its not bad for a newb what do you think :lol:
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Aliens on a moon
Shim
this is awesome :D looks great :D
Find my programs on Softpedia
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
Wow, that's actually very good. Better than I'll ever be with GIMP lol.

#CodenStuff do you have a website link or anything for GIMP tutorials? I've been kinda wanting to learn it for a while as well :lol:
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
You could try here for some tutorials http://gimp-tutorials.net/ but I mainly searched youtube for tutorials on how to do various stuff :)

I draw most stuff in normal windows paint and then smarten it up using GIMP because even though GIMP is good I find it a pain to use for drawing stuff and when doing things like selecting areas to copy and then paste onto the image doesnt seem to work..or maybe im just doing it wrong lol.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
Why didn't you use Inkscape? (Asking cause it looks more like vector art)

Pretty nice, and simple though I like it. Although the guys in the background like the yellow dude, gotta fix their eyes.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Skins & Themes”