My Website's Being Completely Redesigned

Created or found some images that you would like to share with others? please post them in here. Buttons, backgrounds, borders or any images people could use in there applications.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

sun-layout.png
My new web layout is almost compete. All I got left to add is Guides, Artism, Free Stuff, fix the twitter feed, and change my site's description, other then that it's complete. Check it out! I'd love to hear any constructive criticism anyone has - http://michaelsdelivery.tk/

NOTE: This is a work in progress as I'm using a friends computer to make it all. So I won't know when I'll be able to complete it. Anyway love to hear your thoughts and opinions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

mikethedj4 wrote:
sun-layout.png
My new web layout is almost compete. All I got left to add is Guides, Artism, Free Stuff, fix the twitter feed, and change my site's description, other then that it's complete. Check it out! I'd love to hear any constructive criticism anyone has - http://michaelsdelivery.tk/

NOTE: This is a work in progress as I'm using a friends computer to make it all. So I won't know when I'll be able to complete it. Anyway love to hear your thoughts and opinions.
wow , the menu is so cute i love that one
Find my programs on Softpedia
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Thanks. I plan on making a mobile version too, but I don't wanna get ahead of myself lol

I was gonna have lightning bolts hit iron balls for the menu, (only the top and bottom, not the sides) but I went a different route. Here's what that would've looked like. (note: the lightening bolts would be animating)
sun-layout-preview.png
EDIT: The mobile version of the site is up and running, but not styled yet. I'm gonna wait on that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

I myself don't like the center image but I like the use of jquery
Nailing my feet to the floor is easier than using my own muscles to balance, but you don't see me doing that :)
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “GFX Media”