Iphone music player design in photoshop.

Created or found some images that you would like to share with others? please post them in here. Buttons, backgrounds, borders or any images people could use in there applications.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Danny
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Hey,

I made this layout not a long time ago:
iphone music player.png
What do you guys think?!
(The song really exist https://soundcloud.com/archesta/archest ... iginal-mix)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Looks awesome, which kind of kit did you use for the default buttons or are they custom made ?
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Although you centered the play, back and next buttons (or at least I think you did lol), because of their shape they look off-center. You should maybe move them a couple of pixels horizontally so they're visually centered. Otherwise, the design looks great cooll;
Danny
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

It's custom made, I can give the psd for the people who wants to see how I did it.
Danny
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

comathi wrote:
Although you centered the play, back and next buttons (or at least I think you did lol), because of their shape they look off-center. You should maybe move them a couple of pixels horizontally so they're visually centered. Otherwise, the design looks great cooll;
I probably forgot to center the play icon haha ;p
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “GFX Media”