Eenox: A Great Online Web Designer!

Created or found some images that you would like to share with others? please post them in here. Buttons, backgrounds, borders or any images people could use in there applications.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Contributors
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

http://eenox.net/

Screenshot:
Screenshot.png
Just found this web app earlier today and been playing around with it. It's pretty nice to say the least, and extremely easy to use, and moves with a starter tutorial too. Only came across 2 things I didn't like out of what it had, I couldn't save the website I designed as that feature is only available for those that pay, and that color picker tool wouldn't close when I chose the color I wanted. Besides that I had no problems.

EDIT: Well you maynot be able to download the layout directly from the editor, but you can actually download the layout from your document profile. Kind of stinks, but for what it's worth I don't care. Great app!

I've also heard of TopStyle 5 which is supposed to be a good Google Web Designer alternative, but I haven't tested it myself (stopped using windows last night because after a windows update now all I'm getting is the blue screen of death, so I may put windows 8.1 back on, but not sure yet)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “GFX Media”