Well Can Any One Tell?

If you have any questions about anything graphics and media related then please ask in here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Master M1nd
Top Poster
Top Poster

Well Can Any One Tell?
Master M1nd
ASSLAM-O-ALAIKUM | Hello

Well my this question is related to blogger templates! Actually These days i am taking interest in Designing blogger templates, but i really don't know where to start ! I have learnt little bit HTML | CSS | and JS . By the way i am not a professional in this but i know some basics things about them. Any one here ever designed a Blogger Template ? COMPLETELY HIM/HER SELF! I can take other templates and edit them according to my need! but I want to ask that How to Make MY OWN TEMPLATE ( not by downloading someone's template and then editing ). I Hope someone gonna help, I have tried Using Artisteer etc, but this type of software just make a simple type of Template! You Can See TEMPLATEISM Blogger Templates ( Their Blogger Templates are Just Awesome ), and those type of templates can't be created in ARTISTEER! I know that's the hard work of author but my question is that from Where to start! cooll;

Waiting For REPLIES :ugeek:
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Well Can Any One Tell?
comathi
I'm going to quote what I found here
There is no official manual AFAIK. What I did is, switch to the standard blogger template (it's called "simple") and use the Backup/Restore function in Blogger. This will let you download the simple template as an XML file. As that template is quite basic, it's easy to study its structure and modify it accordingly. Basically, a Blogger template is made up of sections and widgets. A section is a container for widgets, and a widget is a specific content area in your Blog (such as the header, archive or the blog posts themselves).
So seeing as you've been learning HTML and CSS, I think it would be a good idea for you to apply your knowledge to the pre-existing blogger simple template cooll;
Master M1nd
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: Well Can Any One Tell?
Master M1nd
well thanks for sharing this! I think you are right, i should start editing on the simple templates (that are provided by blogger). BTW Thanks! ;)
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Help & Support”