Animated rank images?

If you have any questions about anything graphics and media related then please ask in here.
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Contributors
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Animated rank images?
zachman61
Prestige10Anim.gif
im trying to collect the 10th prestige emblem from modern warfare 2 into 5 pictures for a admin rank image but i want the images to be animated still
how can i do this in photoshop
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nailing my feet to the floor is easier than using my own muscles to balance, but you don't see me doing that :)
wrighty1986
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Animated rank images?
wrighty1986
Wot u meen mate u tryin to edit um so u can put name inside them or u want add a background to them?..
Back Aegean sorry not been on i.v just been moving.
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

zachman61
i want to group them and add a dark background but keep them animated the animated image is transparent bg
Nailing my feet to the floor is easier than using my own muscles to balance, but you don't see me doing that :)
Lewis
Coding God
Coding God

Lewis
zachman61 wrote:
i want to group them and add a dark background but keep them animated the animated image is transparent bg
So you want a black background? if that is it. I will do it and edit this post for you ;)

Edit:
If this is not what you meant please explain fully:
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

zachman61
how did you do that but yes
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
Yes you can do that with Photoshop.. You need to create each pic on a Transparent Background, then save them as Gif or Png Images then if you use Photoshop 7 ( an Old Version ) which has Image Ready Built in ( which creates Gif animations ) or maybe the New Photoshop CS has the ability to create Gif Animations ( but i dont use it, so i dont know if it does or not ) if you dont have Photoshop 7 or Photoshop CS does not create Gif Animations, then you need another Package that you can drop all your Pics that you want to Animate into it then it will do all the hard work with ease... cooll;

Chris
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

zachman61
how did he add the black background?
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
In Gimp you'd use the magic wand/fuzzy select tool on each frame/layer and you'd fill in the new color there, nor make sure it has an alpha channel and hit delete so you can put the image in a new layer, and merge that new transparent layer into that, and the same applies for the rest.
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

zachman61
so it would stay animaed?
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
yes
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Help & Support”