Making a trainer for executable files

All tutorials created in VB6 to be posted in here.
17 posts Page 2 of 2
Contributors
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

I don't think it could be used to games like that Reboh but with the flasg gaim trainer they are actually really easy.

You can get a SWF Decompiler and view all the files used in a flash game to find the variables if they arent encoded
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

Smashapps:

To the first part, do you know how to make a trainer for games like that?

To the second part, yeah I know, I had to do that to get the variables, but they were hidden and stashed in hundreds of lines of code :P So it took a while. I used it on Club Penguin a few years ago :D :P
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

No but i have some friends at my school who do, I am trying to make a trainer like that they are more advanced.

and yeah I know what you mean a game I did it on had hundreds of files took ages and it was encrypted so I couldn't get the variables haha
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

GoodGuy17 wrote:
I've never made a trainer for an executable file, but I have made one for an MMORPG before... it was a Flash game, and it was just simply editing variables for the cheats. An example would be:
Code: Select all
FlashPlayer.SetVariable("root.PlayerName", "Hank")
Of course, the variables were never that simple.

But this seems a LOT harder. Could this be used to cheat games like Halo and Call of Duty on the PC?
The newer games are protected like GTA IV doesn't allow memory manipulating to the game
http://vagex.com/?ref=25000
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

How would you cheat it then?
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Mods :P
http://vagex.com/?ref=25000
mandai
Coding God
Coding God

There will always be a way to manipulate the memory.
17 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “VB6 Tutorials”