Lockscreen Pro

Please post all your completed software applications in here. This is for full software which you have created and wish to release and share with everyone.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Martin
Supreme VIP
Supreme VIP

Lockscreen Pro
Martin
Hi not so long ago i released this: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=9865 that program was verry basic so now i have upgraded my lockscreen with alot of updates. Some of the updates are USB unlock, Webcam photos and hot keys. Here are some screenshots:
This is the main menu:
This is the Lockscreen, Since im runign this on Windows 8 i dont have aero but if you use Wincows Vista or Windows 7 you can change the backgroudn to aero:
If you use a laptop it can show the remainign battery life. It also has a clock if you like that.
The first time you run Lockscreen Pro you will get to a welcome screen:

There is also an auto updater when i release an update or security fix. The default password is "admin" so remeber that so you dont lock your self out of your pc :D Lockscreen Pro only costs 4 cc so download and +rep if you like it!
This will download the application to the folder it is in.
Lockscreen Updater - CubeApp.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Lockscreen Pro
Shim
looks awesome :) i just downloaded and installed it cooll;
Find my programs on Softpedia
Martin
Supreme VIP
Supreme VIP

Re: Lockscreen Pro
Martin
mshimranpro wrote:
looks awesome :) i just downloaded and installed it cooll;
Thanks :D if it already looks cool then idk what it will look after the next update lol. I have planned a big thing for the next update.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Full Software”