Trash Beast (Recycle Files without leaving a Trace)

Please post all your completed software applications in here. This is for full software which you have created and wish to release and share with everyone.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
3aaBrSbeel
Top Poster
Top Poster

Hi, I got bored. So I thought I'd make a program. It's called Trash Beast. Haha, funny name. Well, Trash Beast is your pet and wants to clean your Recycle Bin. He eats your Trash and leaves no trace lmao;

Picture:
Trash Beast ;).png
You can download the source hehaho;
Trash Beast.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Code'n'Stuff Signature Of 3aaBrSbeel
®║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║▌
✔ Verified Official Code'n'Stuff account ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Saying 'leaving no trace' would be wrong, unless you actually made a mechanism to permanently delete the files from the hard drive itself. You do know there are apps like 'Recuva' which can recover files even from the deepest.
3aaBrSbeel
Top Poster
Top Poster

Usman55 wrote:
Saying 'leaving no trace' would be wrong, unless you actually made a mechanism to permanently delete the files from the hard drive itself. You do know there are apps like 'Recuva' which can recover files even from the deepest.
Yup, but that would cause some files to uninstall or not work. I've tried that before and it doesn't look pretty. I had my Mom's Internet Connected Sys deleted. Recovered it back but lost some files and GTA: San Andreas didn't work after that recovery. idoit;
Code'n'Stuff Signature Of 3aaBrSbeel
®║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║▌
✔ Verified Official Code'n'Stuff account ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

That's not the case. If you delete a file and send it to the recycle bin, then that file is no longer accessed by the computer. So if you permanently delete it, nothing more would be affected, no files will be uninstalled. When a file is deleted from the computer, even from the recycle bin, it is still on the hard drive and can be recovered easily, keeping in mind not much has been written over it.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Full Software”