MacroMessages

Please post all your completed software applications in here. This is for full software which you have created and wish to release and share with everyone.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
avery123

MacroMessages
avery123
An outstanding product that will allow you to talk with your friends anywhere as long as you have internet and your laptop you can talk to anyone the file is called MacroMessages included is also the source code
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dualz
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: MacroMessages
dualz
Not to bad, a simple interface

but word of advice you only need to declare the connection string once in a data class then call the connection string on the forms that require it.

For a developer to go through multiple forms to replace connection strings is bad practice.

Also you dont want to show the connection details as people can hack your database you should consider using a secure field of data likes of RS1 or base64 to load the information.

Second comment is the timers, you are constantly communicating with the server to acquire information, this causes lag on the receiving end as a connection is constantly open.

Overall not to bad, very easy to use.
Dualz
Co-Owner TADStools Network
  • Microsoft Systems Engineer
    Microsoft Software Engineer
    Cisco Certified Network Engineer
    Programming Languages: Delphi, Python, Cron, PHP, HTML, ASP.Net, Cold Fustion, VB.net, C, C++, C#, XAML, IOS, Android, Java, ASM
Casirus
Codenstuff Elite
Codenstuff Elite

Casirus
Using Direct ms or mysql Is a bad idea full stop, the packets can be sniffed and get ur db info and cause all sorts of havoc. so please watch what your doing.
DraculCorp - Progress lives forever
We strive for progress to improve the world we leave behind.
Dummy1912
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Dummy1912
i agree with #Casirus
like i told before in your previous project
that is best not to use login info in a project :)
just saying :)

but nice share :)
visit us on:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Lau ... -Run.shtml
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/publisher/I-A- ... 90017.html
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-En ... lock.shtml
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Would be nice to see some pictures.

You should go more into detail about your application, nice work though.

Me and #benji_19994 are trying to finish the chat for our multiplayer adventure game but we are likely need to create a TCP/IP kind of chat and connect to a server. Using a database is very laggy, and not too secure either.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
rocky4126
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

rocky4126
It's always a good idea to create some kind of API on your server through the means of something like PHP or Python so that you don't have to carry out the direct MySQL operations. That way, you're less prone to hacking attempts.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Full Software”