I have a lot to cover for this new version of my game I've been working on. A new thread seemed to work better because I have a lot to go over, and thought this would be easier for me.
Maths Touch Pal is a challenging maths game for all Windows devices that can run .Net Framework 4.5, for people who like to type, drag and use their fingers on a touch screen.
The game doesn't have an ending, and it's game stage advances every 10 correct answers. It's a timed game, you lose time for incorrect answers, and gain very little time when you get further into the game.
I took a lot of suggestions and feedback from people who tested my game into consideration and constructed this table:
The game is now complete (Version 1.1, anyway).
Added features for 1.1:
- Auto Updater
- Easy, Medium and Hard difficulty levels
- Can now type answer
- Display score and timer changes for 1 second
Overview image:Added features for 1.2:
- No negative numbers will be generated, or questions with a - negative answer
- Timers increased now based on difficulty, 24 seconds for Easy, 16 for medium and 8 for hard
- The time rewarded for answering correctly has dropped from 8 to 4, this will prevent you building up too much time, and keep the game challenging.
.Net Framework 4.5
Playing the game:
To play the game, open up the game and select a difficulty level, from Easy to Hard. You start with 30 seconds on the clock. Answer the questions by dragging the correct answers to the white box next to the question, or by typing in the answer. If you drag the wrong answer or type the wrong answer you lose 3 seconds on the clock.
As you advance in the game, the score you earn increases and the time you earn back decreases. Complete as fast as possible to earn a higher score! Share your scores on this thread!
If you like this game, or dislike, please leave comments below with your opinions. I like feedback, tell me how to improve this game, what you do and don't like etc.
If you like the game remember to +rep