Flap Happy Bird

Please post all your completed software applications in here. This is for full software which you have created and wish to release and share with everyone.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Flap Happy Bird
CodenStuff
I'm so sorry, I had some time to kill so made this lol

A VB.Net version of the annoying game FlappyBird - it's not an exact copy but it works.

Use "W" to flap your bird, dodge the pipes and see how long you can flap about.
FlapHappyBird.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Re: Flap Happy Bird
smashapps
Nice little game. It's not exact but it's still just as annoying as the original lol.

Is there anyway we can get the source? I wouldn't mind knowing how you scroll the level across.

Thanks
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
Shameless plug. #Filip and I worked on a mobile version of the game a while back. It's incomplete as far as high scores go, but it's playable ;) Just click to make the bird go up.

http://comathi.com/floppybird/
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
#comathi just played it and I like the mario sounds lol. Your bird doesn't flap though :P

#smashapps yes the source attached below.

The level isn't a complete scrolling level, I used picture boxes for the ground and panels for the pipes and when they scroll off the side of the screen they reset position giving the illusion of a scrolling level, not a lot of code involved but its a bit messy as usual.
FlapHappyBird.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Would you mind if I used the source in some of my own projects later? and thanks.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
You can use it and do whatever you want with it cooll;
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Full Software”