Secret Codie

Please post all your completed software applications in here. This is for full software which you have created and wish to release and share with everyone.
25 posts Page 1 of 3
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Secret Codie
CodenStuff
Shush its a secret lol

Secret Codie

I woke up and for some reason I couldnt get this idea out of my head so I had to make it. I had an idea of creating a system kind of like a bar code or those QR code things but really small and this is what I came up with.

The idea is that you type a short message and then it gets saves as a tiny little image 15x15 pixels in size and then send it to someone or put it on your website somewhere etc. People can then get your image and open it in this app which will convert the image back into a message so they can read what it says.

Its pretty basic but kind of awesome at the same time :lol:

Here is an image with a hidden message I made for you to try out.
secretcodie.png

And the main app itself
SecretCodie.zip
Remember dont tell anyone..its a secret :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
MrAksel
C# Coder
C# Coder

Re: Secret Codie
MrAksel
Its great :D Ill make my own version that updates the image in realtime :)
Your ideas are just awesome :lol:
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT
Laughing my a** of so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco lmao;

Over 30 projects with source code!
Please give reputation to helpful members!

CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Thats your challenge for the weekend then..make an amazing secret/hidden code reader/writer app. Maybe it would be possible to password protect them aswell somehow so only "friends" can read certain ones..be great for posting on facebook and stuff wouldnt it lol.

I think its a good idea and with a bit of development it could be something pretty darn good cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
kolega28
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

kolega28
I think I could have an attempt at making one like that, it works kind of like a binary converter but converting the colour codes into strings and each pixel of the image has a separate code and then there is a library for the codes :)
AnoPem
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

AnoPem
You gotta make a tut on how to do this!
https://t.me/pump_upp
MrAksel
C# Coder
C# Coder

MrAksel
Okay here is a start, without encryption :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT
Laughing my a** of so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco lmao;

Over 30 projects with source code!
Please give reputation to helpful members!

hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
yaaa!!!

well done people

love the concept :)

Chris
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

GoodGuy17
For the first time ever, I am absolutely astonished by such a simple program. I have no idea how to make something like this.

So... as AnoPem said, you really should make a tutorial for how to create such a program.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
I'm guessing you could assign a specific color to each letter of the alphabet, and then write it to an image. However, that might take too long. Another way of doing this would be to convert the text to binary, and then only have two possible color values for the image.
kolega28
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

kolega28
comathi wrote:
I'm guessing you could assign a specific color to each letter of the alphabet, and then write it to an image. However, that might take too long. Another way of doing this would be to convert the text to binary, and then only have two possible color values for the image.
From what it looks like cody used the first method because it's all colourful and stuff and Aksel used the second one because it is only in b/w.
25 posts Page 1 of 3
Return to “Full Software”