Etch A Sketch

If you have completed an application and wish to share the complete source/project files with everyone then please post it in here. Source-code files only, no tutorials.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Etch A Sketch
Usman55
Hello guys,

Most of you must already know about my Etch A Sketch app. I say this because the feedback I got from you people on that app was amazing. That's the kind of response every programmer needs. Thank you Code'N'Stuff for that! cooll;

And if you haven't heard of it yet, then either you've been off for some time or you're new. In either case, head over to this thread and you can get an overview of the app and what it has to offer. ;)

Basically, it's an app based on the famous toy "Etch A Sketch". That device allows the user to sketch using two knobs. One knobs moves the pointer horizontally and the other moves it vertically. When the pointer moves, it leaves a train behind.

Now the thing is, I didn't want to post the source at all as I had worked really hard on it. :| But then again, what's the purpose of knowledge if it doesn't help anyone. I coded the app and learnt a lot from it. Now its others' turn to learn from it the various methods it uses. :)

I might soon post a tutorial about how to make a basic Etch A Sketch app without all the fancy stuff. hehaho;

P.S. I'm changing the credit charge on the app from FREE to 10. This is to prevent leechers from stealing my work. I have no use for code credits myself. So if you're interested in the source but don't want to spend 10cc, then no worries. Feel free to reply here or PM me and I'll send you the source free of charge. wahooo;
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Source-Code”