MC Server

Sell you old and unwanted computer related items in here and/or if you need something yourself then post a wanted add.
17 posts Page 1 of 2
Contributors
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

MC Server
muttley1968
Okay This post has been Edited (sorry)

Well i have a minecraft server for sale, its not a monthly payment we only want you to pay one time fee just one payment and you get a server for the lenth of my own server.

Although we can not garantee our uptime we plan to keep going for a long long time, and we agree to give you atleast 1month warning prior to our closing which we plan not to happen for atleast the next 3 years.

The offer.

1x Minecraft server running Bukkit or spigot (i dont know how to make modpack support YET)
Has 16gb of ram
15core AMD CPU

We will also allow you to use our Plugin Devs we only have 3 and they are okay not the best but still.
We will also give you use of our Plugins we have had made if you wish.
We are also THINKING about buying a domain hosting pack so we can create unlimited domains which we will allow you to use within reasson.

We are looking for £100 which i think is around $180 or close to that.

For more info please contact me via

skype - rman180
email - richardjmanning@blockwizards.com
Last edited by muttley1968 on Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MC Server
CodenStuff
In your closing sentence, the words "f*g" and "sh*t" are against the swear/abuse rules so I've censored them...rest of the post seems fine.

Anyone buying something advertised by another member should do checks to make sure everything is legit before handing over cash - also use an escrow service if you're unsure.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

muttley1968
Ahh haha sorry.

and yh thats fine we can use paypal to transfer money as its secure and they will make sure the payment is legit etc...

And if anyone wants i am able to give them access prior to the purchasing the server so they can see its all their and working and all
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Your last sentence was not necessary.

$500 does indeed sound like a lot, do you actually own the server or are you paying for hosting of a server?
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

muttley1968
Yh umm we dont own it as such we pay a datac center on the west cost for the rights to use some of their server to do with as we like.

its running centOS and we installed a panel called CraftSRV onto that to run mc servers.

And its only $500 because we all decided recently that we wanted a bit more power so we added 72gb of ram and we had to pay for the upgrade and one guy backed out which means his share has gone and i had to pay so it cost me $500 so i just want to try and get that back if i can as im not going to need that server and its just sat their why not sell it to people who can use it IE you guys.

We pay each month and my dad pays the full server cost we just have to pay for upgrades and the like the price after upgrades never goes up for some reasson as long as we pay to switch the blade over they dont care.
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

muttley1968
Sorry to double post just an update the price is now $200 And im open to offers as its not selling and id like to at least make a bit of my money back =)

The server is already and waiting for someone to take it so from time of purchase to getting your server will be less than 10mins.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
Could you provide a link to the company hosting the server? I'm not personally interested in buying it, but I imagine anyone interested would at least want to know who they're going to be dealing with, how much it's going to cost them every month/year, etc.
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

muttley1968
Well they would be dealing with me and they wont be paying every month they are only paying one time for the upgrade fee and that is it.

The control panel they will be using is located at 192.198.81.186
i have created a small 100mb server so for you to see the interface
The username is - demo
the password is - demo1
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
muttley1968 wrote:
Well they would be dealing with me and they wont be paying every month they are only paying one time for the upgrade fee and that is it.

The control panel they will be using is located at 192.198.81.186
i have created a small 100mb server so for you to see the interface
The username is - demo
the password is - demo1
I'm even more confused.. So the person pays 200$ and gets the server for how long ? Does he pay you 200$ one-time fee plus additional monthly cost ?

Just to be clear.
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

muttley1968
im sorry okay let me explain the best i can.

I am in college for the next 2 years and while i am in college my dad is happy to pay for my server for me every month for the full time im in college.

The DataCenter we use lets me upgrade the servers specs and it does not affect my monthly cost so my dad told me if i ever want upgrades its to come from my own money not his.

I decided to share this server space with a few of my freinds and we all paid for an upgrade together but one of the people has gotten board of minecraft and pulled out so he is not paying for his slice anymore so i paid but i have no use for this extra space and its just a waste of my money so i am trying to gain it back

So the person who buys it pays $200 one-time fee then they will not pay any more costs again unless they wish to upgrade so its baysically the same as buying a computer and setting it up as a server, you only pay when you want more space or ram.
17 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “For Sale & Wanted”